This is really great what Mikael Stranberg, a famous Swedish explorer, did. He allowed me to show his travel winter photographs on the Cold United weblog. Awesome!
Who is Mikael Strandberg?
Actually, no need to say who Mikael Strandberg is, but I will be happy to introduce him.
He is a member of The Royal Geographical Society, Explorers Club, The Long Riders Guild, and Travellers Club.
He is the man who did Expedition: Siberia 2004 across Kolyma in Yakutia.
It’s him, who features the world’s major explorers on his personal blog www.mikaelstrandberg.com
It’s, certainly, Mikael, who officially does promo for Termo Original.
Back to the current post. Hereby, we present Mikael’s cold photographs taken at three different places, precisely in Kolyma (Yakutia/Siberia), Iceland and Argentina. Enjoy fantastic winter pictures!
Kolyma in the Siberian region of Yakutia
South Argentina and icebergs
Mikael knows where to find the cold around the world!
- Hannes Rada’s Journeys to the North Pole and Oymyakon (Eastern Siberia/Russia)
- It’s #IcePhoto Wednesday with Polar Explorer Eric Larsen
- Winter Photo Journey to Russia’s South Ural, the Europe-Asia border
- Siberian cold protection mittens. Crafted by the Evens.
- Cold… Snow… Sunset… in the ColdUnited Flickr photo pool