… in Himalaya, Spiti, India.
Join us on Facebook
- The Explorers Club invites to the first ever Polar Film Festival in New York City
- The “Avannaa” Arctic Greenlandic Expedition made it to Moscow, Russia.
- Expedition Avannaa. Three men and one woman travel in an open boat “the Greenlandic way”
- AVANNA, a Greenlandic reconnaissance fact-finding boat expedition [42 photos + info]
- The Economist: The vanishing north. What the melting Arctic means for trade, energy and the environment
- Through the Arctic Ice & North Pole from Russia to Canada. 2011 Marine Live-Ice Auto Expedition, 1st Stage.
- Cory Richards’ COLD. Trailer by Anson Fogel
- Hiking up to Mount Narodnaya, the highest peak of the Ural Mountains, Russia
- Yakutian (Siberian) villages are the coldest places on the Earth today and right now!
- Cold pictures by explorer Mikael Strandberg
Alaska Antarctic Arctic Canada Climate Climate change cold cold weather documentary Environment expedition Fairbanks fog frost Galya Morrell Germany global warming Greenland ice iceberg Iceland inuit North North Pole Norway Oymyakon photo Russia Sakha Science Siberia Skiing snow snowstorm Sweden UK USA Uummannaq Music video Weather winter winter photographs winter picture Yakutia Yakutsk
- No recent Twitter posts.
Check Your Weather
Check also the results of 2009 Minus Forty Degrees Contest conducted by SusanInCanada.